1. Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. gives notice that some services provided in connection with its itineraries, including transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurants, and other services, are purchased from independent suppliers who are not affiliated with Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. in any way. Although we endeavor to choose the best suppliers available, Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. Does not control their operations and therefore makes all travel arrangements upon the express condition that Mongolian Ways Co., Ltd., and its own agents and employees, shall not be liable for any delay, mishap, inconvenience, expense, irregularity, bodily injury or death to person, or damage to property occasioned through the conduct or default of any company or individual engaged in providing these services. Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. shall not be liable for: (a) expenses such as additional hotel nights and meals not specified in the individual trip itineraries that may be required either en route, prior to, or following a trip, when caused by individual clients' travel arrangements, by airline scheduling or airline schedule changes, canceled flights, missed flight connections, or by other factors not under Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. control; (b) expenses incurred in recovering luggage lost by airlines, belongings left behind on a trip, or in shipping purchases or other goods home from abroad; (c) bodily injury or property damage for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, quarantines, strikes, civil disturbance, theft, default, detention, annoyance, changes in government regulations, terrorism, war, or failure of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, etc., over which it (Mongolian Ways Co. ,Ltd.) has no control.
2. Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of our trips, and may use any such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
3. Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. reserves the right to substitute trip leaders, departure dates and hotels from those listed in the catalog without notice.
4. Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. reserves the right to decline any applicant, and to exclude from further participation any person it judges: (a) does not meet the physical or other requirements of participating in the trip or activities envisaged; (b) acts or behaves in a manner that impedes trip operation or the rights, well being, or enjoyment of other trip members; (c) acts or behaves in a way damaging to Mongolia’s natural, cultural, or environmental resources after being duly informed of trip guidelines and local customs and traditions. A refund based on cost of unused land services is the limit of Mongolian Ways Co. ,Ltd. responsibility in such a case.
5. Trip members have the responsibility to select a trip appropriate to their abilities and interests. In order to assist you we grade each trip with a Trip Rating. We are also happy to discuss the trip with you, as well as provide you with names of past participants who can discuss their experience with you. Trip members are responsible for being sufficiently fit and in good health to undertake the trip. Trip members are responsible for preparing for the trip by studying the itinerary and pre-departure information packets sent by Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. and for bringing the appropriate clothing and equipment as advised therein.
6. Trip members are responsible for the proper care and use of any equipment and gear provided for their use by Mongolian Ways Co. Ltd. for the entire duration of the trip. This includes but is not limited to tents, sleeping pads or mattresses, saddles, folding chairs and tables, shower and toilet equipment. Trip members will examine equipment assigned to them and will immediately inform Mongolian Ways staff if any equipment appears to be damaged or otherwise not in good working condition. Trip members acknowledge responsibility for the condition of the equipment and agree to be charged for the replacement value of the equipment or costs of repair if not returned in working order at the end of the trip, excluding normal wear and tear.